In this Refund Policy “you”, “your” or “client” refer to individuals and businesses who purchase services from McBoffin and Company Ltd, and “we”, “us”, “our” or “McBoffin & Company” refers to McBoffin & Company Ltd. We may update this policy without notice and we encourage you to periodically revisit this page.
Customer satisfaction is a number one priority for McBoffin & Company and we are fully committed to providing quality services and outstanding customer experience. Before submitting an order or making a payment, please read the service description on our website and the information provided in the Project Detail Sheet. Also, please read and make sure you fully understand this Refund Policy. If you have any queries or concerns, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) This Refund Policy applies to all services provided by McBoffin & Company Ltd.
2) McBoffin & Company´s service fees are non-refundable, unless it can be proved that:
2.1 the service received is not as described or agreed; or
2.2 we are not able to deliver the service.
3) We cannot offer refunds:
3.1 for transactions older than 45 calendar days;
3.2 for change of mind;
3.3 if you terminate the service before completion for any reason; or
3.4 if we terminate the service before completion due to Client Default (e.g., client refuses to cooperate and/or provide the information we require to perform the service).
4) We reserve the right to refuse a refund request if we reasonably believe or suspect that the client is trying to unfairly exploit this refund policy, e.g., by requesting a refund although they have unused service revisions.
5) To claim a refund or for further information, please send an email to email@example.com.
6) When submitting a refund request, you are required to:
6.1 attach the original Invoice and Project Detail Sheet; and
6.2 present a valid reason for requesting a refund.
7) Approved refunds will be issued within 15 calendar days, using the original payment method or, in case that is not possible, another payment method at our discretion.
8) In case a full refund is issued, you must destroy all materials provided to you by us as part of the service, whether completed or drafts, and you must not use them for any purpose, including their modified versions.