Cash flow planning is vital for survival of your business
Cash flow statement is one of the most important financial statements because it reveals the financial health of your business and whether it’s able to meet its financial obligations.
It shows money paid in and out, and in case your business has only one bank account, its cash flow statement will equal its bank statement for any given period.
Our cash flow analysis can include
- Cash Flow from Operations – Analysis of accounts receivable, accounts payable and income taxes payable.
- Cash Flow from Investing – Analysis of property and equipment sales and purchases, business acquisitions, etc.
- Cash Flow from Financing – Analysis of bank loans, overdrafts, credit cards, etc.
- Working Capital Analysis – That is necessary to facilitate day-to-day transactions.
- Free Cash Flow Analysis – To evaluate potential for dividend payments, building cash reserves, etc.