- Wealthy individuals or successful entrepreneurs
- Their investments range from £10,000 to £1,000,000
- Some also offer mentorship, business advice and contacts
- Often hope for a return of 10x their investment
Venture capital firms
- Professional investment firms
- Invest only in fast-growing businesses
- Their investments range from £1 million to £100 million
- Often demand a place on the Board or complete control
Disadvantages of raising private capital
Share of Profits
The investors will become partial owners of your business and you´ll have to share all future profits with them.
The investors will expect from you to commit to the business, work hard and provide a good return on their investment.
Loss of Control
The investors may request to be part of the decision-making process in your company. They may even change its direction.
Capital Raising Plan
An easy-to-follow plan for raising angel or venture capital for your startup. It can include: analysis of milestones and KPIs, funding plan, investor research, research of startup events, pitch deck, elevator pitch, a 6-month plan for achieving your funding goals, etc.
Please note this is a consulting service. We are not investment brokers and cannot introduce you to investors or contact them on your behalf. In case of any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.